Jane is moving boldly towards the future. We have a new Strategic Direction and new Mission, Vision and Values. However, it is fair to say that our buildings have not changed in a very long time. Our current residents would probably say Jane looks a bit “tired”. We want to remedy that impression. We would like to create vibrant, modern spaces and facilities for the benefit of all members of the Jane family, and especially for our current and future residents.
Please give to our Refurbishment Appeal
- $120 will buy a new study chair;
- $240 will buy half a new whiteboard;
- $600 will will buy new carpet for one of our student rooms;
- $1200 will paint two walls of the Library;
- More than that will contribute to getting some big projects off the ground, including finishing the Horton Link and upgrading the Dining Hall.
By making a donation today we can start to really move into the future, provide great spaces that facilitate positive interactions between residents, and make a college of which we can all be proud.
- Online - Giving a gift on-line via our Give Now site.
- Mail - Completing the Refurbishment Appeal Annual Giving form and mailing it back to us with a cheque or your credit card details.
- Direct Deposit - Bank Deposit (please put Annual Giving 2016 in the subject line).
- Phone - the Jane Office and have your credit card handy and one of the fantastic office staff will take your donation.
- In person - Come into the Jane Office in person and pay in cash.
Remember that all donations over $2 are tax deductible.