Vision, Mission and Values
To produce the future leaders, innovators and thinkers of society, well-adjusted and con dent individuals who value their Jane experience as central to their success in life.
To provide a life-enhancing learning and living experience in a collegiate environment for students studying at the University of Tasmania.
- Academic enquiry, intellectual reasoning and the pursuit of knowledge
- Diversity of opinion, belief and background
- Community, friendship and collegiality
- Boldness and discovery
We bring these values to life by our individual and collective commitment to:
- Striving for academic achievement in our various fields, questioning, seeking solutions and honouring the collegial life of Jane.
- Behaving courteously and respectfully to all members of the Jane community regardless of race, age, abilities, gender alignment or sexual orientation.
- Encouraging and supporting others to actively and individually participate in all facets of College life.
- Challenging ourselves and seeking opportunities to learn about self, others and the wider world.